Beach Bag

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last week I had two T-Shirts…

DSC03405DSC03406

This week I have a beach bag.

DSC03952-1DSC03967

And next week I am thinking about stenciling a bicycle to the back of my beach bag…

DSC03970

Something like this maybe.

Jan 18th 2010 006

Source

But for now I am going to stick my freshly pedicured toes back into the sand and soak up as much sun and ocean as possible…

DSC03985  

While my son tries to soak up/eat as much sand as possible.

DSC03938 DSC03939    

Have a great week everyone… I know I will!

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

13 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that beach bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! What a great idea! Jealous of that sun & sand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a genius - that bag is so cute!

    Have a great time!
    Soak up some sun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! You are so good at sewing! Have fun in the sand! I wish there was some for us to play in in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag - just perfect for the beach! Looks like you had fun there!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea and fun blog you have!

    I'm a new follower from Shabby Chic's Transformation Thursday. Come over & say hello sometime: http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your beach bag! So cute! The colors are great and so summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea. It looks so cute.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so cute! Both the wee one and the bag!
    ~Merrilee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, LOVE!!! I definitely think the bike added on would be perfect. :) Great little bag!

    Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. Hope you'll visit me at Serenity Now again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute - I love anything with chunky stripes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! Love the fact that it's made from old t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.