Happy Easter Series: Part 3- Easter Basket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Growing up every Easter morning my sisters and I woke up to an Easter basket filled with many goodies next to our bed. These were not your typically wicker Easter baskets, these were cute handmade baskets created by our mom. My goal this Easter is to create an Easter basket so my husband and I, who are celebrating our first Easter together, will have that same tradition carried on from years to come.

Here are some ideas of baskets I am thinking about making:



Stay tuned in the next few weeks for the final project that I create!


Angela here, sneaking in to edit Lauren’s post… hehe! Lauren has been a little too busy lately to worry about making Easter baskets. She has been preoccupied with something a little bit more impressive, something like… GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE! Lauren officially graduated from Brigham Young University yesterday! Congratulations Lauren!
lauren graduation
(Lauren is the one on the right.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bottom baskets! Congrats to Lauren what an accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.